Warranty & Guarantee
GUARANTEE & Terms and conditions of business
Extended Warranty and the Money back performance guarantee are subject to the device being registered on the Airgon website using the unique 8-digit serial number.
- Airgon Ltd will provide a money back guarantee if 10% energy savings are not achieved over a full 12 months from installation of the Airgon A22.
- If you believe that the Airgon A22 does not reduce heating cost of the system, it is installed into by the guaranteed level of savings over a 12-month period from installation, you can ask to exercise the Airgon money back Guarantee.
- To claim the refund all that is necessary to receive the money back for the product is to provide us with:
- 6 months’ bills prior to the product(s) being installed and 6 months’ bills from after the product(s) have been installed.
- Together with a report showing the energy usage during these periods and any changes to the property or its occupants that may have occurred.
- If the reduction in heating spend is less than the guaranteed savings, then the product(s) can be returned and the cost of the product(s) will be refunded immediately.
The Airgon A22 quality guarantee
- Quality and confidence. The Airgon A22 comes with a 20 - year warranty. For a period of 20 years from the date of installation the warranty covers against defective materials or manufacture. If, in the opinion of Airgon Technologies Ltd, the device fails to meet published specifications due to a defect in materials or manufacture, we will replace the defective deaerator free of charge.
- Within the warranty period we undertake, subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed, to at our discretion, replace the defective device free of charge. This warranty is in addition to, and does not limit, your statutory rights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The warranty is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The warranty does not cover the air vent or connectors supplied with the device.
- The unit has been installed correctly by a competent person or appropriately qualified plumbing and heating engineer. This warranty will not cover damage or defects caused as a result of faulty installation.
- The unit has not been tampered with or otherwise subjected to misuse, fire, accidental damage or negligence.
- The device has not been modified or repaired except by a person authorised by us.
- The unit is returned to us at your own cost or delivered to our appointed representative together with Confirmation of Order and return number or proof of date of purchase (in the form of a receipt of invoice).
- That you inform us in writing (fax or email is sufficient) and the unit is returned promptly on being found defective.
- The sole and exclusive remedy under this guarantee is for the repair or replacement (at Airgon Technologies Ltd.’s option) of the device and no other remedy, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damage or loss of whatsoever nature, shall be available.
- Airgon Ltd reserves the right to undertake the least costly option available to it. The amount of any claim under this warranty shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the defective unit.
- All personal data that we collect from you as part of the sales information gathering process and warranty registration process will be used by Airgon Technologies Ltd to maintain the validity of this warranty.
- Our decision on all matters relating to warranty claims shall be final. END.
Simple way to Calculate Your Airgon’s Performance
Your meter records how much heating fuel have been used in units, units and works out how much you owe your supplier each month. It does this by calculating the amount of units in Kilowatt Hours (kWhs) against the price you pay per unit. (Your tariff).
You also pay a Standing Charge which covers the cost of supplying your home with gas and electricity. You pay a fixed daily amount for this, regardless of how much energy you use - and even if you're not home. Suppliers can't charge more than the price cap, although they may charge less.
It’s important that you understand how you are charged but most people don’t bother leaving it too their supplier, However, this might not be the case now as price have rocketed and every penny counts. https://sse.co.uk/help/energy/meters/gas-costs
- The simplest way of calculating energy usage is by adding up the total consumption in kWh over the measurement period (12-months) before installation and measurement period post installation to ensure that the consumption profile is similar.
- Deduct the post installation figures from the pre installation figures and record the difference.
- Calculate the percentage difference by subtracting the before value from the after value; then divide by the before value. Multiply the result by 100. Add a % sign and that is your percentage change.
- To Calculate how much money, you have saved first consider the month on month expenditure (billing) checking that a.) the rate /cost per kWh hour and b.) standing charge are the same.
- If you have changed supplier the rate you are charged may be different particular this year 2022 where the cost per KwH has risen exponentially.
- This is slightly more complexed but can be easily achieved with a spreadsheet or just a piece of paper and calculator.
- With a column for kWh and a column for £ you can easily calculate the SUM of each column.
If you are struggling to calculate savings, then you can just revert to consumption over the period of measurement. You can also look at the physical changes that happen to your system post installation. Remember, without ANY air and dissolved gasses in your heating system water there are no longer any problems associated with air in a heating system. Take a look at the list of things to look out for post installation of Airgon.